- FBN HOLDINGS PLC – REMEDIATING THE PAST, REINVIGORATED TO UNLOCK VALUE.
- DIAMOND BANK PHOTONEWS
- Stanbic IBTC introduces Nigeria’s first instant online account opening service
- Diamond Bank Strengthens Growth in Q1 2017…Asset base jumps to N2.07trn
- GTBank Releases Q1 2017 Unaudited Results …….. Reports Profit before Tax of ₦50.39Billion
- Stanbic IBTC pledges to change perception of insurance industry
- Benefits of financial knowledge among youth – Stanbic IBTC Bank
- Stanbic IBTC highlights role of employers in pension scheme
- Global Communications Firm Hires P+ Measurement Services To Provide Media Monitoring Service in Ghana Market.
- Stanbic IBTC announces Key Executive Appointments:
DRE Appoints Olaposi Lawore Substantive Managing Director
Dynasty Real Estate, DRE, an innovative real estate company and a subsidiary of VFD Group of Companies based in Lagos has confirmed the appointment of Olaposi Lawore, as its substantive Managing Director, effective October 19, 2020.
Until his new appointment, Olaposi Lawore was the Acting General Manager.
As an astute architect and social entrepreneur with over 10 years’ experience, Lawore specialized in project development, management, and transaction structuring.
Lawore graduated with a First Class in Architecture from the University of Lagos, Akoka, Lagos, and an MSc Degree (Distinction) in Environmental Design from the same institution.
Not relenting, he proceeded to the prestigious Enterprise Development Center, Pan-Atlantic University where he obtained a certificate in Entrepreneurial Management
Prior to joining the VFD Group, Lawore started his career with Spaceframes Architects, where he was involved in the design and execution of multiple residential developments and commercial projects for Standard Chartered Bank, Domino’s, and Coldstone Creamery, and other corporate organizations in Lagos and Abuja.
He later moved to Previs Developments, a subsidiary of James Cubitt Group as a pioneer staff, and was in charge of the Projects unit. While there, he was responsible for the conceptualization and development of multiple residential communities valued over N25 billion
In 2018, Lawore received a commendation from the Federal Government of Nigeria for his community-based projects which focused on the use of alternative building materials in construction.
Indeed, Olaposi Lawore was a thought leader and advocate for social change for many years. Congratulations!