- FBN HOLDINGS PLC – REMEDIATING THE PAST, REINVIGORATED TO UNLOCK VALUE.
- DIAMOND BANK PHOTONEWS
- Stanbic IBTC introduces Nigeria’s first instant online account opening service
- Diamond Bank Strengthens Growth in Q1 2017…Asset base jumps to N2.07trn
- GTBank Releases Q1 2017 Unaudited Results …….. Reports Profit before Tax of ₦50.39Billion
- Stanbic IBTC pledges to change perception of insurance industry
- Benefits of financial knowledge among youth – Stanbic IBTC Bank
- Stanbic IBTC highlights role of employers in pension scheme
- Global Communications Firm Hires P+ Measurement Services To Provide Media Monitoring Service in Ghana Market.
- Stanbic IBTC announces Key Executive Appointments:
DON JAZZY DASHES WOMAN 100K AFTER SHE LIED ABOUT VBANK
The boss of Mavin Records, Don Jazzy has once again extended his generosity to a woman who lied to him about his bank.
Don Jazzy posted on his twitter handle trying to promote his Vbank and the woman while reacting to that insinuated that Don Jazzy has been lying about their services and charges.
According to the woman, she was charged when she made a transaction with Vbank contrary to what Don Jazzy said claiming they don’t charge when one transfers money.
In order to prove himself, Don Jazzy asked the lady in question to show him evidence that she was charged and he will dash her 100k, but she wasn’t able to give him any evidence.
Don Jazzy still gave the woman the 100k saying he gave it to her to show that he trusts his Vbank very much.