- FBN HOLDINGS PLC – REMEDIATING THE PAST, REINVIGORATED TO UNLOCK VALUE.
- DIAMOND BANK PHOTONEWS
- Stanbic IBTC introduces Nigeria’s first instant online account opening service
- Diamond Bank Strengthens Growth in Q1 2017…Asset base jumps to N2.07trn
- GTBank Releases Q1 2017 Unaudited Results …….. Reports Profit before Tax of ₦50.39Billion
- Stanbic IBTC pledges to change perception of insurance industry
- Benefits of financial knowledge among youth – Stanbic IBTC Bank
- Stanbic IBTC highlights role of employers in pension scheme
- Global Communications Firm Hires P+ Measurement Services To Provide Media Monitoring Service in Ghana Market.
- Stanbic IBTC announces Key Executive Appointments:
Union Bank Opens Two New Branches in Anambra State
From Right –
From Right: Head, Distribution and Channels Union Bank, Lola Cardoso; Principal Secretary to the Anambra State Governor, Mr. Willie Nwokoye; Chief Executive Officer Union Bank, Emeka Emuwa and
Osojeze Amawbia, HRH Arc. Emeka Maduka at the launch of Union Bank’s new branch in Amawbia, Anambra State, recently.
Union Bank, one of Nigeria’s foremost financial institutions, recently launched full-service ultra-modern branches in Ekwulobia and Amawbia, Anambra state. The branches were opened as part of the Bank’s continued efforts to provide its customers with simpler and smarter banking services. The locations of the new branches take into consideration banking convenience for residents and businesses inthese communities.
Speaking at the launch, Emeka Emuwa, Chief Executive Officer of Union Banksaidthe branches would give the Bank’s customers increased access to areliable and efficient banking experienceand actively promote financial inclusion within the community.According to him:
“We are delighted at the opportunity tobring our signature banking services to you right where you are. At Union Bank, we believe banking should be simple, smart and relevant to the needs of the customer. It is this customer-focused outlook that drives us to continuously improve on our products and services across all our touchpoints as we strive to deliver our signature simpler, smarter banking.”
Speaking at the event in Amawbia,Mr. Willie Nwokoye, the representative of the Executive Governor of Anambra State Chief Willie Obiano, praised Union Bank’s focus on ensuringexcellent service delivery. He said,
“Union Bank has honoured our people with this establishment. We thank the Management and staff for seeing the potential economic case in Amawbia, and we are confident our people will support the growth of the Bank.”
The new branches are equipped to cater to the banking needs of all categories of customers including individuals, small businesses and larger organisations, reiterating Union Bank’s commitment to providing its valued customers with excellent banking services that enable their success.