- FBN HOLDINGS PLC – REMEDIATING THE PAST, REINVIGORATED TO UNLOCK VALUE.
- DIAMOND BANK PHOTONEWS
- Stanbic IBTC introduces Nigeria’s first instant online account opening service
- Diamond Bank Strengthens Growth in Q1 2017…Asset base jumps to N2.07trn
- GTBank Releases Q1 2017 Unaudited Results …….. Reports Profit before Tax of ₦50.39Billion
- Stanbic IBTC pledges to change perception of insurance industry
- Benefits of financial knowledge among youth – Stanbic IBTC Bank
- Stanbic IBTC highlights role of employers in pension scheme
- Global Communications Firm Hires P+ Measurement Services To Provide Media Monitoring Service in Ghana Market.
- Stanbic IBTC announces Key Executive Appointments:
THE CEO’S COMPANY MENTORSHIP CLASS.
The CEO’s Company mentorship class is a quarterly event, which is set to promote effective and sustainable business environment. The Convener and Founder of the CEO’s Company Mentorship class, Mama Helen Oritsejafor said: The business mentorship class is set to be the largest and most effective headspring corporate mentorship class that will knowledgeably aid sustainability and growth of businesses globally.
She went further to say that the Mentorship class will expose attendees to great business opportunities and also learn the secret to be successful in business.
The event which will hold at THE EAGLES PLACE (International Gospel Centre, Ajamimogha) Delta state, is scheduled to take place on the 7th of July 2018 and Registration is FREE.
Interested attendees outside Delta state can join the event on Twitter with the Hashtag #CEOsCompany