- FBN HOLDINGS PLC – REMEDIATING THE PAST, REINVIGORATED TO UNLOCK VALUE.
- DIAMOND BANK PHOTONEWS
- Stanbic IBTC introduces Nigeria’s first instant online account opening service
- Diamond Bank Strengthens Growth in Q1 2017…Asset base jumps to N2.07trn
- GTBank Releases Q1 2017 Unaudited Results …….. Reports Profit before Tax of ₦50.39Billion
- Stanbic IBTC pledges to change perception of insurance industry
- Benefits of financial knowledge among youth – Stanbic IBTC Bank
- Stanbic IBTC highlights role of employers in pension scheme
- Global Communications Firm Hires P+ Measurement Services To Provide Media Monitoring Service in Ghana Market.
- Stanbic IBTC announces Key Executive Appointments:
All posts tagged "SARAKI"
Nigerian Government withdraws forgery charges against Saraki, Ekweremadu
The Federal Government of Nigeria has filed a motion to withdraw the charge of criminal conspiracy against Senate President Bukola Saraki and his Deputy, Ike Ekweremadu. An affidavit in support of the motion was filed before the...
- Posted October 6, 2016
Senate President Saraki ‘Tactically’ Delaying Corruption Trial To Avoid Final Consequences, Says CCT Chairman | TheCable
Danladi Umar, chairman of the Code of Conduct Tribunal (CCT), says Senate President Bukola Saraki is tactically delaying his trial to avoid “final consequences”. Umar made this statement while addressing Saraki’s lawyers on Tuesday. Speaking on the...
- Posted June 7, 2016
Ogundokun congratulates Saraki
A Peoples Democratic Party’s leader and elder statesman, Chief Abiola Ogundokun, has congratulated Senator Bukola Saraki, on emerging the Senate President.
- Posted June 11, 2015
How Tinubu, Saraki made Kwankwaso appoint Sanusi emir
It has emerged that National Leader of opposition All Progressives’ Congress (APC), Senator Bola Ahmed Tinubu and another APC chieftain, Senator Bukola Saraki stormed Kano to prevail on Governor Rabiu Kwankwanso to appoint Mallam Sanusi Lamido Sanusi...
- Posted June 9, 2014