- FBN HOLDINGS PLC – REMEDIATING THE PAST, REINVIGORATED TO UNLOCK VALUE.
- DIAMOND BANK PHOTONEWS
- Stanbic IBTC introduces Nigeria’s first instant online account opening service
- Diamond Bank Strengthens Growth in Q1 2017…Asset base jumps to N2.07trn
- GTBank Releases Q1 2017 Unaudited Results …….. Reports Profit before Tax of ₦50.39Billion
- Stanbic IBTC pledges to change perception of insurance industry
- Benefits of financial knowledge among youth – Stanbic IBTC Bank
- Stanbic IBTC highlights role of employers in pension scheme
- Global Communications Firm Hires P+ Measurement Services To Provide Media Monitoring Service in Ghana Market.
- Stanbic IBTC announces Key Executive Appointments:
All posts tagged "PR"
TOPCOMM PR appoints Principal PR/Media Consultant
TOPCOMM PR Concept & Events, foremost travels and destination Public Relations Agency in Nigeria has elevated Mohammed Abdullahi, previously Senior PR/Media Consultant at TOPCOMM PR to the position of Principal Public Relations and Media Consultant. Effective since...
- Posted April 9, 2017
Global Communications Firm Hires P+ Measurement Services To Provide Media Monitoring Service in Ghana Market.
Following its strategic partnership with East Africa media monitoring agency Reelforge Media Monitoring, P+ Measurement Services was on Monday, March 27, appointed by global communications firm, Burness Communications to provide media monitoring services in Ghana market. P+...
- Posted April 3, 2017
Why we are championing the crusade for Nigerian Media Monitoring and Measurement Association (NIMMA).
In an interview with BrandArena, the Lead Consultant of Nigerian leading and fastest growing Independent PR measurement and evaluation agency, Philip Odiakose, spoke on the need and benefit to have a body that regulates the activities of...
- Posted October 19, 2016
WHY PR AGENCIES SHOULD ADOPT THE ‘AMEC’ MEASUREMENT STANDARD – PHILIP ODIAKOSE
In world over today, the importance of measurement can never be over emphasized. According to the world acclaimed scientist, Galilee Galileo, “Measure what is measurable, and make measurable what is not so.” In recent times, measuring PR...
- Posted December 23, 2014