- FBN HOLDINGS PLC – REMEDIATING THE PAST, REINVIGORATED TO UNLOCK VALUE.
- DIAMOND BANK PHOTONEWS
- Stanbic IBTC introduces Nigeria’s first instant online account opening service
- Diamond Bank Strengthens Growth in Q1 2017…Asset base jumps to N2.07trn
- GTBank Releases Q1 2017 Unaudited Results …….. Reports Profit before Tax of ₦50.39Billion
- Stanbic IBTC pledges to change perception of insurance industry
- Benefits of financial knowledge among youth – Stanbic IBTC Bank
- Stanbic IBTC highlights role of employers in pension scheme
- Global Communications Firm Hires P+ Measurement Services To Provide Media Monitoring Service in Ghana Market.
- Stanbic IBTC announces Key Executive Appointments:
All posts tagged "House of Reps"
33 Years old Dr. Arinze Madueke (OKAKA) Eyes Reps Seat, Promises Proactive Representation
Politics in Nigeria today is seen as an avenue of amassing wealth for the political office holder. It is now generally believed that indulging in Nigerian politics is only for self serving purposes. However for Dr. Arinze...
- Posted December 27, 2017
OANDO: HOUSE OF REPS GIVES SEC TWO WEEKS TO COMPLETE ENQUIRY
The House of Representatives Committee on Capital Market and Institutions on Tuesday held a closed door meeting with the Director-General of Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), Mounir Gwarzo, regarding the SEC’s lingering enquiry on Oando, following petitions...
- Posted September 27, 2017
Dasuki To Replace Tambuwal
Since Speaker Aminu Tambuwal has gotten the APC governorship ticket in Sokoto State, he will not be returning to the National Assembly. Abdussamad Dasuki, a member of the Sokoto State House of Assembly, picked the ticket of...
- Posted December 8, 2014