- FBN HOLDINGS PLC – REMEDIATING THE PAST, REINVIGORATED TO UNLOCK VALUE.
- DIAMOND BANK PHOTONEWS
- Stanbic IBTC introduces Nigeria’s first instant online account opening service
- Diamond Bank Strengthens Growth in Q1 2017…Asset base jumps to N2.07trn
- GTBank Releases Q1 2017 Unaudited Results …….. Reports Profit before Tax of ₦50.39Billion
- Stanbic IBTC pledges to change perception of insurance industry
- Benefits of financial knowledge among youth – Stanbic IBTC Bank
- Stanbic IBTC highlights role of employers in pension scheme
- Global Communications Firm Hires P+ Measurement Services To Provide Media Monitoring Service in Ghana Market.
- Stanbic IBTC announces Key Executive Appointments:
Stanbic IBTC launches an integrated marketing campaign promoting *909# USSD Code from Monday, September 9.
Stanbic IBTC Bank, a member of the Standard Bank Group, launches an integrated marketing campaign on its Unstructured Supplementary Service Data (USSD) application, with the dedicated code, *909#. The *909# USSD string affords customers the opportunity to access wallet and banking services such as (inter and intra bank transfers, airtime purchase, check balance, account opening and loans) while offering purchase of mutual funds & pensions. This reinforces Stanbic IBTC Bank’s status as Nigeria’s foremost full-service financial services group.
The *909# USSD campaign launches on Monday, September 9, 2019. Customers will be rewarded throughout the rest of the month of September when they transact with *909#.
Wole Adeniyi, Deputy Chief Executive at Stanbic IBTC Bank, said: “It is important for the bank to embark on an integrated marketing and communication campaign highlighting *909# as a financial freedom vehicle for all Nigerians to access seamless financial services. This campaign will be targeted at the public- it is open to every Nigerian that can legally own a bank account. The campaign is strategically set to break on the September 9 -909 to reinforce top of mind awareness with the general public.
Some of the benefits that customers will enjoy on September 9, the launch day, include getting additional 90.9% value on airtime purchased via the *909# platform from 9.09 – 9.39am and 90.9% value when they recharge using *909# from 9.09 and 9.39pm.
Also from 10 to 30 September, customers will be rewarded with 9.09% additional airtime when they recharge with *909# from 9.09 -9.39am and pm respectively.
Wole Adeniyi added: “The *909# code is unique because it is the only USSD which covers a wide range of mobile financial transactions and is not just restricted to banking. Stanbic IBTC bank recognizes the daily complexities of living in a fast-paced digital society. The *909# code is intuitive and designed around the needs of the average Nigerian.”