- FBN HOLDINGS PLC – REMEDIATING THE PAST, REINVIGORATED TO UNLOCK VALUE.
- DIAMOND BANK PHOTONEWS
- Stanbic IBTC introduces Nigeria’s first instant online account opening service
- Diamond Bank Strengthens Growth in Q1 2017…Asset base jumps to N2.07trn
- GTBank Releases Q1 2017 Unaudited Results …….. Reports Profit before Tax of ₦50.39Billion
- Stanbic IBTC pledges to change perception of insurance industry
- Benefits of financial knowledge among youth – Stanbic IBTC Bank
- Stanbic IBTC highlights role of employers in pension scheme
- Global Communications Firm Hires P+ Measurement Services To Provide Media Monitoring Service in Ghana Market.
- Stanbic IBTC announces Key Executive Appointments:
Public Relations and Measurement experts to discuss PR Evaluation
With the recent development in the media space in relation to the global pandemic caused by the spread of coronavirus, the earlier canceled #EvaluatePR session has been rescheduled to hold on 19th June 2020.
P+ Measurement services borne with the responsibility to educate and enlighten PR and measurement stakeholders has invited a couple of Communications and Measurement professionals around the globe to her 15th Edition of #EvaluatePR event.
The event themed “Measurement and Evaluation in today’s PR world“, allows the engagement of experts in the PR, Communications, and Measurement Industry in a Question & Answer session, to share their experiences, advice, insights and quotes on Measurement and Evaluation.
The event will be featuring: Biju D. Vincent, Media Monitoring & Intelligence, CEO at DigiMent Research from Delaware in the United States of America; and Seye Olurotimi, Marketing Communications/ Lead Consultant at CedarTribe from Lagos, Nigeria.
The one-hour event holding between 2pm – 3pm NG is scheduled to take place, Friday, 19th June 2020. Use the Zoom app link; https://us04web.zoom.us/meeting/register/upItceuqqjMiGtE70UoWl6ZDLUeHBQsVhMm8 for registration and details of the #EvaluatePR Zoom meeting.
For enquiries. kindly send an email to email@example.com with the Subject #EvaluatePR