- FBN HOLDINGS PLC – REMEDIATING THE PAST, REINVIGORATED TO UNLOCK VALUE.
- DIAMOND BANK PHOTONEWS
- Stanbic IBTC introduces Nigeria’s first instant online account opening service
- Diamond Bank Strengthens Growth in Q1 2017…Asset base jumps to N2.07trn
- GTBank Releases Q1 2017 Unaudited Results …….. Reports Profit before Tax of ₦50.39Billion
- Stanbic IBTC pledges to change perception of insurance industry
- Benefits of financial knowledge among youth – Stanbic IBTC Bank
- Stanbic IBTC highlights role of employers in pension scheme
- Global Communications Firm Hires P+ Measurement Services To Provide Media Monitoring Service in Ghana Market.
- Stanbic IBTC announces Key Executive Appointments:
Our attention has been drawn to a video currently trending online showing a man stealing a bag from our branch in Admiralty Way, Lekki. This unfortunate incident occurred on Monday, July 08, 2019.
As a responsible corporate citizen, we are working closely with men and officers of the Nigerian Police Force (NPF) to ensure that the culprit is apprehended and brought to justice.
The safety and protection of our customers and their valuables are of utmost importance to us. To this end, we have taken the necessary steps to improve security in and around the branch premises.
We would like to convey our sincere apologies to the affected customer and wish to assure him that the bank will do everything within its capacity to provide him the needed relief.
At Fidelity Bank, we remain committed to providing excellent banking services to all our customers.