- FBN HOLDINGS PLC – REMEDIATING THE PAST, REINVIGORATED TO UNLOCK VALUE.
- DIAMOND BANK PHOTONEWS
- Stanbic IBTC introduces Nigeria’s first instant online account opening service
- Diamond Bank Strengthens Growth in Q1 2017…Asset base jumps to N2.07trn
- GTBank Releases Q1 2017 Unaudited Results …….. Reports Profit before Tax of ₦50.39Billion
- Stanbic IBTC pledges to change perception of insurance industry
- Benefits of financial knowledge among youth – Stanbic IBTC Bank
- Stanbic IBTC highlights role of employers in pension scheme
- Global Communications Firm Hires P+ Measurement Services To Provide Media Monitoring Service in Ghana Market.
- Stanbic IBTC announces Key Executive Appointments:
PR and Measurement experts to share thoughts at the 15th Edition of #EvaluatePR.
In the bid to put the Nigerian media monitoring and measurement industry on the map, P+ Measurement services, a leading measurement and evaluation agency in Nigeria has invited a list of Communications and Measurement professionals around the globe to her 15th Edition of #EvaluatePR event.
The event themed “Measurement and Evaluation in today’s PR world“, allows the engagement of experts in the PR, Communications, and Measurement Industry in a Question & Answer session, to share their experiences, advise, insights and quotes on Measurement and Evaluation.
The event will be featuring: Biju D. Vincent, Media Monitoring & Intelligence, CEO at DigiMent Research; Gilbert Alasa, Lead Consultant, at Osmosis Africa; Kamal Bhatia, a PR Measurement & Director of Media Analysis with B&W Analysis; and Suziette Ukey, Marketing Communication Professional & Head, Online Public Relations unit at WhiteOlive Christian Assembly.
The one-hour event holding between 2pm – 3pm NG is scheduled to take place, Friday, 27th March 2020. To join in the conversation, use the hashtag #EvaluatePR
For enquiries send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject #EvaluatePR