- FBN HOLDINGS PLC – REMEDIATING THE PAST, REINVIGORATED TO UNLOCK VALUE.
- DIAMOND BANK PHOTONEWS
- Stanbic IBTC introduces Nigeria’s first instant online account opening service
- Diamond Bank Strengthens Growth in Q1 2017…Asset base jumps to N2.07trn
- GTBank Releases Q1 2017 Unaudited Results …….. Reports Profit before Tax of ₦50.39Billion
- Stanbic IBTC pledges to change perception of insurance industry
- Benefits of financial knowledge among youth – Stanbic IBTC Bank
- Stanbic IBTC highlights role of employers in pension scheme
- Global Communications Firm Hires P+ Measurement Services To Provide Media Monitoring Service in Ghana Market.
- Stanbic IBTC announces Key Executive Appointments:
P+ Measurement Unveils the Maiden Edition of its Media Intelligence Report.
Nigeria’s foremost Independent PR Measurement and Evaluation agency, P+ Measurement Services, unveils its maiden media performance audit report.
The intelligence report has an overview of advert spend and placement, most engaged media tabloids, CEO media prominence, top financial & insurance reporters, and dominant media activities in both the banking and insurance industry. This audit was carried out with due diligence to measure and evaluate the impact of communications in the aforementioned industries during the period of Q1 2020 and Q1 2019.
Philip Odiakose, Lead Consultant, P+ Measurement Services said: “The desire to help Communications professionals and PR experts understand the essence of data and telling brands’ stories with data made this achievable”.
Sampled data and platforms include: 21 commercial banks in Nigeria and leading insurance companies’ media data; 44 newspapers including magazines; online media publications consisting of blogs, forums, financial sites, insurance sites, online news-sites and brand sites.
Click here to DOWNLOAD report.
INFOGRAPHICS ON NIGERIAN BANKING & INSURANCE INDUSTRY – Q1 2020 VS Q1 2019-min