- FBN HOLDINGS PLC – REMEDIATING THE PAST, REINVIGORATED TO UNLOCK VALUE.
- DIAMOND BANK PHOTONEWS
- Stanbic IBTC introduces Nigeria’s first instant online account opening service
- Diamond Bank Strengthens Growth in Q1 2017…Asset base jumps to N2.07trn
- GTBank Releases Q1 2017 Unaudited Results …….. Reports Profit before Tax of ₦50.39Billion
- Stanbic IBTC pledges to change perception of insurance industry
- Benefits of financial knowledge among youth – Stanbic IBTC Bank
- Stanbic IBTC highlights role of employers in pension scheme
- Global Communications Firm Hires P+ Measurement Services To Provide Media Monitoring Service in Ghana Market.
- Stanbic IBTC announces Key Executive Appointments:
Nigerian Media Monitoring and Measurement Agency Bags NMNA Award.
The Nigerian media monitoring and measurement industry have P+ Measurement Services to thank for putting the Industry on the map once again. The innovative agency brought home the highly converted “Best Media Monitoring and Measurement Agency” award at the 13th Nigerian Media Nite-out awards (NMNA) held in Lagos State, Nigeria.
P+ upstaged four other media monitoring agencies to clinch the prestigious award; the first of its kind the media monitoring agencies in Nigeria have ever won.
The award which was done transparently and anonymously through a voting system before the winner was selected, received a loud ovation from the Marketing and Communications Industry. The event brought together governors, prominent personalities, media experts and publishers who witnessed the historic award.
P+ Media Monitoring and Measurement agency is Nigeria’s leading PR measurement agency dedicated to a 24/7 monitoring schedule that instantly delivers media highlights as it happens. It is an independent PR measurement and evaluation consultancy that helps PR professionals understand and demonstrate the impact of PR activities.
Speaking of the win, the agency’s Chief Operating Officer Olufunke M. said “winning the best media monitoring and measurement agency at the Nigerian Media Nite-out award is an endorsement of the bold, effective and innovative work we do at P+ measurement services.
P+ stands out and our portfolio is a testament to the strategies we implement on a daily basis. We are glad to be recognised as the first media monitoring and measurement agency in Nigeria to win this award. We will continue to stand out, innovate and deliver quality metrics within and outside Africa”, she said.