- FBN HOLDINGS PLC – REMEDIATING THE PAST, REINVIGORATED TO UNLOCK VALUE.
- DIAMOND BANK PHOTONEWS
- Stanbic IBTC introduces Nigeria’s first instant online account opening service
- Diamond Bank Strengthens Growth in Q1 2017…Asset base jumps to N2.07trn
- GTBank Releases Q1 2017 Unaudited Results …….. Reports Profit before Tax of ₦50.39Billion
- Stanbic IBTC pledges to change perception of insurance industry
- Benefits of financial knowledge among youth – Stanbic IBTC Bank
- Stanbic IBTC highlights role of employers in pension scheme
- Global Communications Firm Hires P+ Measurement Services To Provide Media Monitoring Service in Ghana Market.
- Stanbic IBTC announces Key Executive Appointments:
NFF picks Calabar, Nov 16 for Ethiopia clash
The Nigeria Football Federation (NFF) has picked Saturday November 16 for the return leg of the 2014 World Cup qualifier play-off against Ethiopia, even as it confirmed that the U J Esuene Stadium Calabar would host the epic clash.
Chairman, NFF Technical Committee, Mr. Chris Green said yesterday in Abuja, that the newly regrassed Abuja National Stadium could only host friendly games.
It would be recalled that the Abuja Stadium was re-opened on Tuesday with a match between the Golden Eaglets and Amakson Academy.
Green said though the stadium turf looked good and fresh, the Eagles would remain in Calabar that had become a familiar terrain for Coach Stephen Keshi and his boys.
The Super Eagles have played all their games in Calabar since 2012, and will conclude their World Cup qualifiers there in November.
Nigeria enjoyed a favourable record against Ethiopia, having won four, drawn two and lost only once to their 2014 World Cup rivals.