- FBN HOLDINGS PLC – REMEDIATING THE PAST, REINVIGORATED TO UNLOCK VALUE.
- DIAMOND BANK PHOTONEWS
- Stanbic IBTC introduces Nigeria’s first instant online account opening service
- Diamond Bank Strengthens Growth in Q1 2017…Asset base jumps to N2.07trn
- GTBank Releases Q1 2017 Unaudited Results …….. Reports Profit before Tax of ₦50.39Billion
- Stanbic IBTC pledges to change perception of insurance industry
- Benefits of financial knowledge among youth – Stanbic IBTC Bank
- Stanbic IBTC highlights role of employers in pension scheme
- Global Communications Firm Hires P+ Measurement Services To Provide Media Monitoring Service in Ghana Market.
- Stanbic IBTC announces Key Executive Appointments:
MEET FAST RISING AFROBEAT DUO,IFEANYICHUKWU CHRISTOPHER AGWUNOBI AND IKECHUKWU CHRISTIAN AGWUNOBI
Fast rising Afrobeat duo Ifeanyichukwu Christopher Agwunobi and Ikechukwu Christian Agwunobi
Popopularly know as “The Duo” T.D came into limelight after they perfromed a solo duet in Fela’s African Shrine. “Felabration”
They began to gain recognition following the release of their first studio effort “Situation”
In December 2015, they signed a record deal with UPFRONT RECORDS.
Met by popular demand, their first ever international performance would ironically be at another Fela Concert benefit ; a charity benefit concert tagged “Felabration” In New York Dec. 22nd & 23rd with top celebrities like Lagbaja, Weird MC, Femi Kuti, Seun Kuti, Daddy Shoki, Wizkid, Sound Sultan, and many more.
A 16 track EP is in works scheduled to be released late December after this concert, with melody as fierce as the late Fela!