- FBN HOLDINGS PLC – REMEDIATING THE PAST, REINVIGORATED TO UNLOCK VALUE.
- DIAMOND BANK PHOTONEWS
- Stanbic IBTC introduces Nigeria’s first instant online account opening service
- Diamond Bank Strengthens Growth in Q1 2017…Asset base jumps to N2.07trn
- GTBank Releases Q1 2017 Unaudited Results …….. Reports Profit before Tax of ₦50.39Billion
- Stanbic IBTC pledges to change perception of insurance industry
- Benefits of financial knowledge among youth – Stanbic IBTC Bank
- Stanbic IBTC highlights role of employers in pension scheme
- Global Communications Firm Hires P+ Measurement Services To Provide Media Monitoring Service in Ghana Market.
- Stanbic IBTC announces Key Executive Appointments:
Mama Helen Oritsejafor Set to Hold 4th Edition of Mentorship Class for CEOs
Business industrialist, Convener and Founder of the CEOs Company Mentorship Class, and wife of former President of the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) Mama Helen Oritsejafor, is set to transform the mindsets of CEOs, Directors, Managers of corporations as well as small-medium and large-scale business owners into Building a strong and successful brand in a turbulent economy.
Mama Oritsejafor said, “organizations and establishments built on strong and successful branding schemes will have a comprehensive grip on their target market and help prolong their existence and productivity, considering the struggles and strains in the present economy.”
“Strongly specialized branding should be adopted effectively by companies, organizations and businesses to also stay effective and act as a means by which more lucrative business ideas can be fashioned out for a better economy in the long run”.
The quarterly event is scheduled to hold on Saturday 27th of April by 2pm at the Eagles Place, International Gospel Centre 118/120 Ajamimogha Road, P.O.Box 2088 Warri, Delta State, Nigeria.
Registration is free.
Interested attendees outside Delta state can join the event on Facebook and Instagram @theceoscompany.