- FBN HOLDINGS PLC – REMEDIATING THE PAST, REINVIGORATED TO UNLOCK VALUE.
- DIAMOND BANK PHOTONEWS
- Stanbic IBTC introduces Nigeria’s first instant online account opening service
- Diamond Bank Strengthens Growth in Q1 2017…Asset base jumps to N2.07trn
- GTBank Releases Q1 2017 Unaudited Results …….. Reports Profit before Tax of ₦50.39Billion
- Stanbic IBTC pledges to change perception of insurance industry
- Benefits of financial knowledge among youth – Stanbic IBTC Bank
- Stanbic IBTC highlights role of employers in pension scheme
- Global Communications Firm Hires P+ Measurement Services To Provide Media Monitoring Service in Ghana Market.
- Stanbic IBTC announces Key Executive Appointments:
HOW GOV. OKOWA USED YOUNGER SISTER IVANA SHENTON AS FRONT FOR N13 BILLION SECRETARIAT BUILDING TO SIPHON MONEY FOR 2019 ELECTION
The last has not been heard concerning the multi billion Naira secretariat currently ongoing in Asaba, the Delta State capital.Information reaching this medium as that the building is a conduit pipe by Governor Ifeanyi Okowa to siphon funds ahead of 2019 election.
Contrary to the public procurement act, the award of the N13 billion secretariat didn’t follow due process as North China Construction Company was given the contract without competitive bidding.
We gathered that the company is not a foreign company like the name suggests, but a solely Nigerian owned company by one Osadebey Osakwe, who was a former Manager in Zenith Bank and allegedly helped Okowa with funds during the 2015 election. The contract to him is allegedly a way of the governor paying him back, while Osakwe also helps in sponsoring the election.
Investigations however carried out revealed that the Governor’s sister, Ivana Shenton is actually the front for the construction company. Competent sources confided in this medium that she brought the company and used Osadebey who was already known to the Governor to act as an Engineer whereas he’s just a banker.
Since the construction work began, it has been filled with nepotism as all the jobs are awarded and allocated only to Okowa’s relative. The Governor’s elder sister is allegedly in charge of supplying diesel to run the equipment used in the site, while Wisdom Okowa is in charge of supplying granites. Another person alleged to be in charge of supply includes Tony Okowa.
“It’s a contract of man know man. Go there now and tell them to give you part of the job and they will ask you for a note from the Governor or his relatives. They are circulating the money among themselves, so they can use it to rig in 2019 elections”, an angry source who’s deeply involved in the project squealed.
Stay tuned for more on this.