- FBN HOLDINGS PLC – REMEDIATING THE PAST, REINVIGORATED TO UNLOCK VALUE.
- DIAMOND BANK PHOTONEWS
- Stanbic IBTC introduces Nigeria’s first instant online account opening service
- Diamond Bank Strengthens Growth in Q1 2017…Asset base jumps to N2.07trn
- GTBank Releases Q1 2017 Unaudited Results …….. Reports Profit before Tax of ₦50.39Billion
- Stanbic IBTC pledges to change perception of insurance industry
- Benefits of financial knowledge among youth – Stanbic IBTC Bank
- Stanbic IBTC highlights role of employers in pension scheme
- Global Communications Firm Hires P+ Measurement Services To Provide Media Monitoring Service in Ghana Market.
- Stanbic IBTC announces Key Executive Appointments:
GTBank Gets Double Honours at Euromoney Awards …Wins Best Bank in Nigeria & Best Digital Bank in Africa
Foremost African financial institution; Guaranty Trust Bank plc reaffirmed its position as a leading global brand with its recent recognition as the ‘Best Bank in Nigeria & Best Digital Bank in Africa’ during the 2016 Euromoney Awards which held in London on Wednesday, July 06, 2016 at the prestigious Tower of London.
Now in its 25th year, the Euromoney Awards for Excellence covers more than 20 global product categories, best-in-class awards and the best Banks in over 100 countries around the world by recognizing institutions that have demonstrated leadership, innovation, and momentum in the markets they operate. In selecting its recipients, Euromoney combines quantitative and qualitative data to honor institutions that have brought the highest levels of service, innovation and expertise to their customers.
According to Mr. Clive Horwood, Euromoney Magazine’s Editor, “Competition for the awards this year was tough, arguably the toughest it has been since the start of the global financial crisis. In winning these awards, GTBank stands out not only because of its stellar performance but by its ability to define what its core strengths are, abide by these strengths and build its business around them. According to him, banking in the future will be about what you do, as well as what you don’t do. GTBank stands out as Euromoneys’ best bank in Nigeria & Africa’s Best Digital Bank for its ability to adapt to local situations while maintaining international standards of best practice.”
Receiving the award on behalf of the Bank, Segun Agbaje, Managing Director/CEO of GTBank said “We are humbled and proud to emerge double award winners for Best Bank in Nigeria & Best Digital Bank in Africa. Winning these awards is an acknowledgement of the hard work and dedication of our staff, management and Board. It also represents our commitment to serving our customers and making banking simpler and more accessible for them.
He further stated that, winning the “Best Bank in Nigeria” award a record nine times is a reflection of the loyalty of our stakeholders which enables us consistently deliver superior performance.
GTBank has consistently played a leading role in Africa’s banking industry. The GTBank brand is regarded by industry watchers as one of the best run financial institutions across its subsidiary countries and serves as a role model within the financial service industry due to its bias for world class corporate governance standards, excellent service quality and innovation.