- FBN HOLDINGS PLC – REMEDIATING THE PAST, REINVIGORATED TO UNLOCK VALUE.
- DIAMOND BANK PHOTONEWS
- Stanbic IBTC introduces Nigeria’s first instant online account opening service
- Diamond Bank Strengthens Growth in Q1 2017…Asset base jumps to N2.07trn
- GTBank Releases Q1 2017 Unaudited Results …….. Reports Profit before Tax of ₦50.39Billion
- Stanbic IBTC pledges to change perception of insurance industry
- Benefits of financial knowledge among youth – Stanbic IBTC Bank
- Stanbic IBTC highlights role of employers in pension scheme
- Global Communications Firm Hires P+ Measurement Services To Provide Media Monitoring Service in Ghana Market.
- Stanbic IBTC announces Key Executive Appointments:
EXCHANGE LIFTS SUSPENSION FROM UNITY BANK SHARES
Unity Bank plc has complied with the requirements of the NSE, and the suspension placed on the Bank’s shares have been lifted.
According to a letter sent by the Exchange, which was sighted by OMEGA NEWS. The Exchange stated that it was satisfied that Unity Bank’s accounts
complied with applicable rules of the Exchange ,hence the lifting of suspension from Unity Bank’s shares. Part of the letter sent by the Exchange reads:
“.Unity Bank Plc (the Company) which was amongst the companies suspended has submitted its
outstanding Audited and Interim Financial Statements to The Exchange.
In view of the submission of the Company’s accounts and pursuant to Rule 3.3 of the Default Filing Rules,
which provides that; “The suspension of trading in the issuer’s securities shall be lifted upon submission of
the relevant accounts provided The Exchange is satisfied that the accounts comply with all applicable rules
of The Exchange. The Exchange shall thereafter also announce through the medium by which the public
and the SEC was initially notified of the suspension”; the general public is hereby notified that the
suspension placed in the trading of the Bank’s shares was lifted today, 2 November 2018.”