- FBN HOLDINGS PLC – REMEDIATING THE PAST, REINVIGORATED TO UNLOCK VALUE.
- DIAMOND BANK PHOTONEWS
- Stanbic IBTC introduces Nigeria’s first instant online account opening service
- Diamond Bank Strengthens Growth in Q1 2017…Asset base jumps to N2.07trn
- GTBank Releases Q1 2017 Unaudited Results …….. Reports Profit before Tax of ₦50.39Billion
- Stanbic IBTC pledges to change perception of insurance industry
- Benefits of financial knowledge among youth – Stanbic IBTC Bank
- Stanbic IBTC highlights role of employers in pension scheme
- Global Communications Firm Hires P+ Measurement Services To Provide Media Monitoring Service in Ghana Market.
- Stanbic IBTC announces Key Executive Appointments:
#EvaluatePR 14th Edition kicks off in September
P+ Measurement services, a leading measurement and evaluation agency in Nigeria, invites Communications and Measurement professionals to her 14th Edition of #EvaluatePR Tweet chat event, as they engage experts in the PR, Communications and Measurement Industry in a Question & Answer session, to share their experiences, advise and quotes on PR Measurement and Evaluation.
The event will be featuring, Chineze Amanfo, a Consultant with Reputation Solutions Providers Ltd; Francois Van Dyk, Head of Operations at Ornico who also double as an AMEC International Board Director; Sophia Karakeva, Communications and Marketing Executive at DataScouting and Anthony Elikene, Head, Public Relations at Dijo Group.
Scheduled to hold at 2 pm – 3 pm (Nigerian Time) on the 20th September 2019, on Twitter using the hashtag #EvaluatePR to join in the conversation.
For enquiries send an email to email@example.com with the Subject #EvaluatePR