- FBN HOLDINGS PLC – REMEDIATING THE PAST, REINVIGORATED TO UNLOCK VALUE.
- DIAMOND BANK PHOTONEWS
- Stanbic IBTC introduces Nigeria’s first instant online account opening service
- Diamond Bank Strengthens Growth in Q1 2017…Asset base jumps to N2.07trn
- GTBank Releases Q1 2017 Unaudited Results …….. Reports Profit before Tax of ₦50.39Billion
- Stanbic IBTC pledges to change perception of insurance industry
- Benefits of financial knowledge among youth – Stanbic IBTC Bank
- Stanbic IBTC highlights role of employers in pension scheme
- Global Communications Firm Hires P+ Measurement Services To Provide Media Monitoring Service in Ghana Market.
- Stanbic IBTC announces Key Executive Appointments:
D’BANJ DROPPED FROM KANYE WEST’S RECORD LABEL, G.O.O.D MUSIC.
Just recently Kanye West G.O.O.D Music label has finally put to bed rumours and further speculations about the relationship between our own D’banj and the music imprint.
G.O.O.D Music has cleared the air on the status of D’banj on with the label. In a tweet from the music imprint official handle. The record label gave out an updated list of all artistes on its register. The list included recently signed rappers Tyga and Panda crooner Desiigner, as well as Pusha T, John Legend, Big Sean, Teyana Taylor etc.
D’banj’s name was clearly missing from the list, which affirms that the Koko master has been severed from the label.
This new tweet squashes any earlier beliefs that D’banj was still a member at G.O.O.D Music based on a misleading tweet.
It is with displeasure that the highly controversial G.O.O.D Music deal D’banj signed in 2011 has rather made the singer star suffer lackluster. D’banj throughout his spell at Kanye West’s label has not released any body of work. What seemed to be a good riding has invariably turned a horrible nightmare.