- FBN HOLDINGS PLC – REMEDIATING THE PAST, REINVIGORATED TO UNLOCK VALUE.
- DIAMOND BANK PHOTONEWS
- Stanbic IBTC introduces Nigeria’s first instant online account opening service
- Diamond Bank Strengthens Growth in Q1 2017…Asset base jumps to N2.07trn
- GTBank Releases Q1 2017 Unaudited Results …….. Reports Profit before Tax of ₦50.39Billion
- Stanbic IBTC pledges to change perception of insurance industry
- Benefits of financial knowledge among youth – Stanbic IBTC Bank
- Stanbic IBTC highlights role of employers in pension scheme
- Global Communications Firm Hires P+ Measurement Services To Provide Media Monitoring Service in Ghana Market.
- Stanbic IBTC announces Key Executive Appointments:
Dasuki To Replace Tambuwal
Since Speaker Aminu Tambuwal has gotten the APC governorship ticket in Sokoto State, he will not be returning to the National Assembly. Abdussamad Dasuki, a member of the Sokoto State House of Assembly, picked the ticket of the All Progressives Congress for the Kebbe-Tambuwal Federal Constituency yesterday, December 7th.
If Dasuki is elected in the forthcoming 2015 election, he will succeed the Speaker of the House of Representatives, Aminu Tambuwal, who has been on duty for the past eight years.
He is from Dogon Daji in the Tambuwal Local Governemnt Area.
Dasuki was admitted as the aspirant of the constituency by 176 delegates from 21 wards in Kebbe and Tambuwal local government areas of Sokoto State.
Political office APC members from the constituency serving at both the state and the federal levels observed the election, which took place at the Tambuwal Stadium.
Dasuki is currently the chairman of finance and appropriation committee of the Sokoto State House of Assembly.
Tambuwal started learning the legislative ropes from 1999 to 2000, while working as Personal Assistant on Legislative Affairs to Senator Abdullahi Wali, the then Senate Leader.
In 2003, he decided to run for a legislative seat as representative of the Kebbi/Tambuwal Federal Constituency. He was elected into the House of Representatives on the platform of the All Nigeria Peoples Party (ANPP).