- FBN HOLDINGS PLC – REMEDIATING THE PAST, REINVIGORATED TO UNLOCK VALUE.
- DIAMOND BANK PHOTONEWS
- Stanbic IBTC introduces Nigeria’s first instant online account opening service
- Diamond Bank Strengthens Growth in Q1 2017…Asset base jumps to N2.07trn
- GTBank Releases Q1 2017 Unaudited Results …….. Reports Profit before Tax of ₦50.39Billion
- Stanbic IBTC pledges to change perception of insurance industry
- Benefits of financial knowledge among youth – Stanbic IBTC Bank
- Stanbic IBTC highlights role of employers in pension scheme
- Global Communications Firm Hires P+ Measurement Services To Provide Media Monitoring Service in Ghana Market.
- Stanbic IBTC announces Key Executive Appointments:
Stanbic IBTC takes financial literacy campaign to Covenant University
In a move to impact financial knowledge on Nigerian youths, Stanbic IBTC Bank, in...
- Posted September 19, 2018
UBA Appoints Four New Board Members
The Board of Directors of the United Bank for Africa is pleased to announce...
- Posted August 31, 2018
Zidora Consults Issues Press Statement, pledges quality service delivery
The attention of Zidora Consults Limited has been drawn to the interminable activities of...
- Posted August 29, 2018
BREAKING: Idris overhauls SARS, appoints new Police Commissioner as head
Sequel to the order given by the Acting President Yemi Osinbajo for the overhaul...
- Posted August 14, 2018
4th Annual Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Forum Announced for 25th October 2018
– 5,000 Entrepreneurs to be welcomed in Lagos for Africa’s largest entrepreneurial convening Africa’s...
- Posted August 14, 2018
Tokunbo Abiru charge new Skye Bank employees on integrity and professionalism
…as 53 trainees graduate from Skye Bank Business School Tokunbo Abiru, Skye Bank CEO,...
- Posted July 30, 2018
Oando shares spike after Senate approved N348 billion outstanding subsidy claims for oil marketers
The Senate on Wednesday approved the payment of 348 billion outstanding subsidy claims to...
- Posted July 23, 2018
I derive joy and fulfillment in meeting the needs of the less privileged in our Society – Zidora Group Boss
Dr. Arinze Fortune Madueke on Tuesday said he derives joy and fulfillment in meeting...
- Posted July 18, 2018
We Are Not A Party To The Arbitration: Oando PLC ·
Oando PLC’s shareholders can heave a sigh of relief as the Company, has...
- Posted July 17, 2018
UK Arbitration Court: Volpi ordered to pay self $360m (60% of $600m owed by OODP BVI)
Lawyers representing Wale Tinubu and Mofe Boyo the Group Chief Executive and Deputy Group...
- Posted July 15, 2018