- FBN HOLDINGS PLC – REMEDIATING THE PAST, REINVIGORATED TO UNLOCK VALUE.
- DIAMOND BANK PHOTONEWS
- Stanbic IBTC introduces Nigeria’s first instant online account opening service
- Diamond Bank Strengthens Growth in Q1 2017…Asset base jumps to N2.07trn
- GTBank Releases Q1 2017 Unaudited Results …….. Reports Profit before Tax of ₦50.39Billion
- Stanbic IBTC pledges to change perception of insurance industry
- Benefits of financial knowledge among youth – Stanbic IBTC Bank
- Stanbic IBTC highlights role of employers in pension scheme
- Global Communications Firm Hires P+ Measurement Services To Provide Media Monitoring Service in Ghana Market.
- Stanbic IBTC announces Key Executive Appointments:
Budding musician shocked over album performance
Five months after the release of his first album in the entertainment industry, the Ovia South West, Edo State-born gospel musician, Osagie Innocent has expressed shock over the impressive performance of the five-track album.
Innocent said he never expected that the album, produced by Imose and marketed by Love God International Company Limited, would be so widely accepted.
Speaking in an interview in Lagos, he said the album, titled Oduwamwem , which means ‘Way to Success’ has already within the short period it was launched into the market surpassed the target his band set for it for a year.
Apart from the lead track in the album released in June 2015, Innocent also sang about: Iye-No-Ogie (Precious Mother); Osanoryiagbon (God that created Heaven and Earth); Osanighaga (God, I will serve); and Okponmwense (Appreciation).
The budding musician, who said he started singing when he was 7-year old, gave kudos to Nelson Osas Iredia; whom he described as his benefactor for encouraging him and ensuring the album was produced against all odds.
Innocent disclosed that since he met Iredia, who is popularly called Imose, March, 2015 he has given him immense support. According to him, Imose connected him with the people who ensured the production of the album was given due backing. Without their support, Innocent stated, it would have been practically difficult for me to finance production.
He revealed that his band had started preparation for the next album which would hit the market before the end of 2016. His words: “We are working on the second album though we will not launch it in a rush. I want the first to be at least a year old in the market before we launch another one.”