- FBN HOLDINGS PLC – REMEDIATING THE PAST, REINVIGORATED TO UNLOCK VALUE.
- DIAMOND BANK PHOTONEWS
- Stanbic IBTC introduces Nigeria’s first instant online account opening service
- Diamond Bank Strengthens Growth in Q1 2017…Asset base jumps to N2.07trn
- GTBank Releases Q1 2017 Unaudited Results …….. Reports Profit before Tax of ₦50.39Billion
- Stanbic IBTC pledges to change perception of insurance industry
- Benefits of financial knowledge among youth – Stanbic IBTC Bank
- Stanbic IBTC highlights role of employers in pension scheme
- Global Communications Firm Hires P+ Measurement Services To Provide Media Monitoring Service in Ghana Market.
- Stanbic IBTC announces Key Executive Appointments:
Breaking: PDP Presidential Candidate Atiku Abubakar in US to meet with Congressmen
Former Nigerian Vice President and Presidential Candidate of the PDP, His Excellency Atiku Abubakar, has arrived at Dulles International Airport, in the United States of America. PDP Presidential Candidate Atiku Abubakar in the US, to hold Roundtable meetings with Business and Congress During his working visit to Washington DC, PDP Presidential Candidate Atiku Abubakar will engage in bilateral meetings with a high powered, bi-partisan delegation of US congressmen who are deeply concerned and troubled about the future of democracy in Nigeria. The delegation is seeking Vice President Atiku Abubakar’s views on how best the United States can support Nigeria in ensuring democracy at all levels and more importantly ensuring the will of the people prioritised at all times.
His Excellency will have several other meetings with business leaders, high ranking US government officials, thought leaders and Nigerians in the diaspora. Atiku calls NNPC ‘mafia organisation’, vows to privatize it His critics had told Nigerians that he would never travel to US because of some corruption charges leveled against him. Just arrived Washington D.C for meeting with US government officials, Nigerians living in D.C metropolis and the business community. -AA pic.twitter.com/EafM47B83A — Atiku Abubakar (@atiku) January 17, 2019