- FBN HOLDINGS PLC – REMEDIATING THE PAST, REINVIGORATED TO UNLOCK VALUE.
- DIAMOND BANK PHOTONEWS
- Stanbic IBTC introduces Nigeria’s first instant online account opening service
- Diamond Bank Strengthens Growth in Q1 2017…Asset base jumps to N2.07trn
- GTBank Releases Q1 2017 Unaudited Results …….. Reports Profit before Tax of ₦50.39Billion
- Stanbic IBTC pledges to change perception of insurance industry
- Benefits of financial knowledge among youth – Stanbic IBTC Bank
- Stanbic IBTC highlights role of employers in pension scheme
- Global Communications Firm Hires P+ Measurement Services To Provide Media Monitoring Service in Ghana Market.
- Stanbic IBTC announces Key Executive Appointments:
BEDC TO IMPROVE POWER SUPPLY IN IGARRA AND ITS ENVIRONS
In attempt to significantly improve power supply to Igarra town and other communities in Akoko Edo LGA of Edo State, BEDC has finalized the design, and at the stage of awarding contract for the construction of a 33KV line from Okpella to Igarra.
The project once completed, it was gathered, will change the source of supply to the recently completed 60MVA Power Transformer at Okpella TS and cut off the existing source from Okene TS under Abuja Electricity Distribution Company, which has not been reliable because of the lengthy feeder and the fact that it’s not within BEDC’s control.
The new source, which will be under the BEDC’s network will guarantee adequate, quality and reliable power supply to Igarra, Ibilo, Ososo and communities in Akoko Edo LGA of Edo State.
Besides, it will also boost the business of the quarries and other SMEs in the area due to the quality and reliable power supply expected from the project once completed.