- FBN HOLDINGS PLC – REMEDIATING THE PAST, REINVIGORATED TO UNLOCK VALUE.
- DIAMOND BANK PHOTONEWS
- Stanbic IBTC introduces Nigeria’s first instant online account opening service
- Diamond Bank Strengthens Growth in Q1 2017…Asset base jumps to N2.07trn
- GTBank Releases Q1 2017 Unaudited Results …….. Reports Profit before Tax of ₦50.39Billion
- Stanbic IBTC pledges to change perception of insurance industry
- Benefits of financial knowledge among youth – Stanbic IBTC Bank
- Stanbic IBTC highlights role of employers in pension scheme
- Global Communications Firm Hires P+ Measurement Services To Provide Media Monitoring Service in Ghana Market.
- Stanbic IBTC announces Key Executive Appointments:
Ayo Animashaun drags Heritage Bank to Court
Top Entertainment personality and Chief Executive Officer of HipTV, Mr Ayo Animashaun has dragged Heritage Bank to court.
According to him he has been having a running battle with the bank for the past two years and now he has decided to seek the intervention of the judiciary.
In a facebook post, Animashaun wrote:]0
” So I wanted you to hear it directly from me: I have just instructed my lawyers Kemi Pinheiro LP, to file a suit at the federal high court in Lagos, against Heritage Bank.
“I have spent over two years doing all I can to resolve this as quietly as possible, But I am now left with no choice but to use every available legal means to protect my reputation, secure my business, and get the redress and compensation I deserve. Heritage bank has consistently lied to us, defrauded us, and they’re now attempting to twist the facts to make us look like the bad guys.
“I have spent the past 25 years of my life building a name and business; and we have been nothing but responsible corporate citizens. I know many entrepreneurs complain about Nigerian banks and how they do nothing but try to kill us. But this particular bank picked the wrong candidate. I will not rest until I get justice and I just want to thank everyone who’s called me; and plead that you please understand that I may not be able to comment about the matter after this post, as the matter will now be in court. I will provide further update as soon as I am allowed to”