- FBN HOLDINGS PLC – REMEDIATING THE PAST, REINVIGORATED TO UNLOCK VALUE.
- DIAMOND BANK PHOTONEWS
- Stanbic IBTC introduces Nigeria’s first instant online account opening service
- Diamond Bank Strengthens Growth in Q1 2017…Asset base jumps to N2.07trn
- GTBank Releases Q1 2017 Unaudited Results …….. Reports Profit before Tax of ₦50.39Billion
- Stanbic IBTC pledges to change perception of insurance industry
- Benefits of financial knowledge among youth – Stanbic IBTC Bank
- Stanbic IBTC highlights role of employers in pension scheme
- Global Communications Firm Hires P+ Measurement Services To Provide Media Monitoring Service in Ghana Market.
- Stanbic IBTC announces Key Executive Appointments:
FIRSTBANK PROMOTES CAREER DEVELOPMENT OF STAFF, GRADUATES THIRD SET OF ITS SENIOR MANAGEMENT DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME (SMDP) PARTICIPANTS
First Bank of Nigeria Limited, Nigeria’s leading financial inclusion services provider, has graduated 12 successful candidates in the third edition of its Senior Management Development Programme (SMDP). The graduation ceremony held virtually, via the Zoom video conferencing platform on Wednesday, 2 September, 2020.
The Senior Management Development Programme (SMDP) is FirstBank’s intensive modular programme for a select group of senior managers to principal managers who are proven leaders in their respective functions and have been identified as central to the Bank’s succession plan.
Prior to the 2020 programme, 40 exemplary staff had successfully participated in the SMDP. 23 staff graduated in the inaugural edition that held in 2017 and the 2018 programme had 17 graduands.
According to Dr. Adesola Adeduntan, CEO, First Bank of Nigeria Limited; “I am delighted with the performance of the third set of the Senior Management Development Program (SMDP) graduands. The set’s performance and response to the various trainings and initiatives have been very impressive and exemplary. The set has demonstrated the gold standard of value and excellence in banking services which FirstBank stands for. The SMDP has been an insightful and impactful journey for the Bank and the participants.”
“I encourage each graduand to maximise the experience and knowledge garnered from the program as they build on their individual and collective contribution to the Bank’s continued growth as well as its efforts in enabling and impacting Nigeria, and the Africa continent at large,” he concluded.